SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

New City, new home, new everything!

A few months ago my boyfriend and I decided to move outside Mexico City. We found a beautiful house for rent in Querétaro, (a not-so-small-anymore city three hours away from CDMX). Two months ago, we packed our bags and here we are! We love it!

One of the reasons why we chose this house was because it gets a lot of natural light during the day. We didn't have any furniture so we have been picking out every single piece very carefully. I've always loved the Cali decor style (lots of plants, wood furniture, wool rugs, tapestries, kind of an autumn color scheme), so we have tried to stick to that when buying pieces. I still have a lot of books at my parent's place I have to bring here.


I always wanted a pair of Acapulco chairs. They are comfier than I thought and added the pop of color I was looking for.







As you can probably see, I love cats. In a future post I'll be introducing you to my two furry babies.


Some cute little things my mom gave me and a little bit of our mug collection.



This throw blanket was definitely a cool finding! We got it in Five Below for $5 in New Orleans.

We still have A LOT of work to do. The whole moving process has been stressful and very enjoyable at the same time. I'm having so much fun decorating our home!

Post a Comment