SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Meche & Tita

Cats. I've always been a cat person, and someday I'll be the crazy cat lady (I already am). So here you have my two lovely furry babies:

Here you have Meche and Tita!

Meche is the grey one at the left, and Tita is the orange one.



Meche is the oldest one, she's seven years old. I found her when she was three months old by a dumpster, just flesh and bones and covered with fleas, but even then she was the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. She's moody, grumpy and picky, she became quickly the queen of the house. She always gets what she wants, but at the same time, she's the sweetest cat out there. She has been with me through the happiest and the hardest, she's my confident, my friend and my soulmate. We are the same.


Tita, on the other hand, is one year old. I found her wandering alone in the streets when she was a month and half. She got so big and fluffy! She always wants to be around people, and purrs a storm when you scratch her around her ears. She LOVES fetching and is always jumping all around the house. She's just so sweet and so much fun to be with. Love this ball of fluff. 


As you can see, Tita doesn't care and just decided to lay on top the stove.




What's up, Meche??


My Mechita. I can't stop looking at her.



So proud of my two beautiful babies!

Post a Comment